COVID-19 MITIGATION PLAN
Your health and safety is our first priority and we are committed to following the safety measures laid out by the provincial health officer, WorkSafeBC, and the Ministry of Health. In order to ensure the health and safety of our community, the following policies will be implemented:
- Clients must pre-register for class 24 hours before class.
- Signs have been placed at businesses entrances notifying clients that they must not enter if they have symptoms of COVID-19, to be aware of the two-metre physical distancing requirements, and enhanced sanitation procedures.
- Clients will be screened upon entry to determine if they have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Decals have been placed throughout the facility to enforce physical distancing.
- Class capacity has been limited to 10 dancers per class.
- All clients must remain 2 metres apart at all times.
- Designated safe dance areas have been labeled ensuring 2-metre physical distancing at all times.
- Check-in for class will close 5-minutes prior to class start time.
- Upon entry, clients will check-in downstairs with our staff and be screened for any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Once class ends, clients will leave through our designated exit door. In between each class, there will be a 5-minute break for crossover and disinfecting the facility.
- Hand sanitizers provided by the studio.
- Starting September 24 we begin conducting thermometer readings of all visitors.